Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Scrap Happy with Amy

Don't let your babies grow up to be JPEG's...I guess that about sums it up. Growing up, having 2 older sisters the one thing I always admired was their scrapbooks. I started my own when I was about 8 years old and have been doing them ever since. The best times I can remember as a child was sitting in the middle of my bedroom floor with my Teen magazines, scissors, tape, photos and scrapbook at hand and creating. 30+ years later I still have those books, looking through them brings me right back to my childhood.
About 5 years ago while working in a children's hospital as a Child Life Specialist I started a scrapbooking program with our patients. That's when I became a consultant with Creative Memories. Wether they were keeping memories of the good times or the bad times, in the end, it helped them to turn what some may see as a negative experience into a positive, growth producing one.
Having my daughter has bought scrapbooking to a whole new level. Watching her eyes light up as we go through the books I made for her when she was a baby is magical. And now that she is older, sitting with her as we make books together is just as special. Wanting others to share those experiences with their families I created "ScrapHappy with Amy". Don't let your babies grow up to be JPEGS, sign up for a class and see how easy and fun it is to ensure that you and/or your children will always have memories to look back on.



Fall Classes

· Scrapbooking your Summer!

Put all your summer pictures from camp/vacation into an awesome book! Ages 6-12 years old – Join me Wednesdays at 5PM, between September 15 and October 6 at Parteaz; 1860 Springfield Ave., Maplewood for an hour of scrapbooking fun!

$95 fee for four, 1 hour sessions…all materials* included!

· Mommy and Me!

Get those pictures off of the computer and make a personalized baby brag book! Join me Wednesdays at 10AM between September 15 and October 6 at Parteaz; 1860 Springfield Ave., Maplewood. Feel free to bring baby!

$125 fee for four, 1 hour sessions…all materials* included!

No comments:

Post a Comment